Bobby Flay – Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill Cookbook: Explosive Flavors from the Southwestern Kitchen
2007 | ISBN: 0307351416 | English | 288 pages | EPUB, MOBI | 42 MB
Smoky, earthy, fruity, and spicy, the flavors of the Southwest have intrigued Bobby Flay ever since he was a younger chef, ultimately serving because the inspiration for the menu at his first restaurant, Mesa Grill. Now sixteen years later, Bobby™s daring and vivacious tackle this delicacies has made him a fixture on America™s culinary scene and turned Mesa Grill right into a veritable establishment. In Bobby Flay™s Mesa Grill Cookbook, the movie star chef invitations you to hitch him within the kitchen of his well-known restaurant to study the secrets and techniques of his of his signature modern Southwestern delicacies.
Listed here are 150 recipes for the drinks, appetizers, soups, salads, principal dishes, sides, sauces, desserts, and brunch dishes which have earned Bobby his fame for creating progressive mixtures and large, wealthy flavors, together with:
– Grilled Asparagus and Goat Cheese Quesadillas with Tomato Jam and Cilantro Yogurt
– Queso Fundido with Roasted Poblano French dressing
– Candy Potato and Roasted Plantain Soup with Smoked Chile Crema
– Grilled Shrimp Brushed with Smoked Chile Butter and Tomatillo Salsa
– Seared Tuna Tostado with Black Bean Mango Salsa
– Espresso-Rubbed Filets Mignons with Ancho-Mushroom Sauce
– Spicy Coconut Tapioca with Mango and Blackberries
Full with a information no tequila lover ought to be with out, an inventory of must-haves for the Southwestern pantry, menu options for festive events with family and friends, Bobby’s tips about primary cooking methods, and 100 full-color pictures, Bobby Flay™s Mesa Grill Cookbook helps you re-create the enjoyable and flavors of Mesa Grill in your personal kitchen.