English | (November 17, 2015) | ISBN: 978-1633690721 | 224 pages | AZW3
“Anybody who involves pitch on Shark Tank ought to learn this ebook first!”
—Barbara Corcoran, ABC’s Shark Tank
“I’ve seen actually hundreds of corporations making an attempt to boost capital and know that an amazing pitch deck is crucial. This ebook provides you the playbook for creating yours.”
—Naval Ravikant, cofounder and CEO, AngelList
“I raised twice the sum of money I got down to in a mere 5 weeks. I’m naming my firstborn baby after the Evans.”
—Slava Menn, cofounder and CEO, Fortified Bicycle
HOW DO YOU LAUNCH THE VENTURE OF YOUR DREAMS?
Get Backed isn’t nearly startup fundraising. It’s a handbook for anybody who has an concept and must construct relationships to get it off the bottom.
During the last three years, entrepreneurs Evan Loomis and Evan Baehr have raised $45 million for their very own ventures, together with the second largest spherical on the fundraising platform AngelList. In Get Backed, they present you precisely what they and dozens of others did to boost cash—even the errors they made—whereas sharing the secrets and techniques of the world’s greatest storytellers, fundraisers, and startup accelerators. They’ll additionally train you methods to use “the friendship loop”, a step-by-step course of that can be utilized to provoke and construct relationships with anybody, from buyers to potential cofounders. And, most of all, they’ll aid you create a pitch deck, constructing on the real-life examples of 15 ventures which have raised over $150 million.
What’s within the ebook?
• The unique pitch decks and fundraising methods of 15 ventures that raised over $150 million
• E-mail scripts that may get you a gathering with angel buyers, enterprise capitalists, and potential board members
• Pitching workouts developed by startup expertise beds like Stanford College’s d.faculty and Techstars
• A breakdown of the 10 important pitch deck slides, how you can create them, and what questions you need to reply with every
• An summary of the 5 major funding sources for startups, the professionals and cons of every, and who the large gamers are
• A crash-course in visible and presentation design that may make any deck lovely
• Templates for four tales each entrepreneur ought to know find out how to inform
• The story of 1 entrepreneur who confirmed up in Silicon Valley with no community and 6 months later had investments from Fred Anderson, Bono, and Peter Thiel
Get Backed will present you precisely what it takes to get funded and will provide you with the instruments to make any concept a actuality.