Has-Been Heroes Free Game Full Download UTorrent, Has-Been Heroes Free Game Full Download UTorrent, Has-Been Heroes Free Game Full Download UTorrent, Download Has-Been Heroes Game UTorrent, Has-Been Heroes Game UTorrent Free Download, Has-Been Heroes Game UTorrent Game Download, Has-Been Heroes Game UTorrent Download Free, Free PC Games Download, U Torrent Games PC, Free Has-Been Heroes Game UTorrent Game Download, Utorrent Download Games, Download Has-Been Heroes Game UTorrent Full Version PC Game Torrent, Utorrent Games Download, PC Games Free Download , Utorrent Free Download Games , Download Free Games For PC, Free Game Torrent Downloads For PC, Free PC Games Download Torrent, Free PC Game Downloads From Torrent, Free Download Games For PC Utorrent, Free Games Download For PC , Free PC Games Utorrent Download Full Version, Download Games For PC , Download Free PC Games , Free Download PC Games , PC Game Downloads Utorrent , PC Game Download, Free Games Download Full Version, Free Computer Games Download from Utorrent
Has-Been Heroes is an action role-playing strategy video game developed by Frozenbyte and published by GameTrust. The game was released for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, and Xbox One, on 28 March 2017 in North America and in Europe and Australasia on 4 April 2017.
About This Game:
Has-Been Heroes is a challenging, lane-based roguelike game of strategy and action, featuring a band of heroes on a quest to escort the King’s twin princesses to school!
Players control three characters during the journey and must focus on coordinating melee attacks, managing cooldowns and combining hundreds of different spells to create devastating combo effects, all in order to defeat an endless army of undead, summoned in their path by the Great Ghoul!
The rewarding strategy game features irreverent humor, expanding world maps and increasing levels of difficulty, compounded by the specter of permadeath. The massive quantity and randomness of spells and items, as well as additional unlockable heroes allow for thousands of new experiences, forcing players to change their playstyle each time they start a new game.
The teeth of time chew on even the bravest of champions, and there comes a time when wizened old mages and warriors are just one last adventure away from retirement. Thankfully, a young rogue joins the heroic Has-Been Heroes, for who else can read the tiny text on those potion bottles and assist the “rusty” crew? The rogue comes along not a moment too soon, for King Fortinbrax has summoned his oldest, most trusted heroes for a final, epic quest. The heroes must escort the twin Princesses Avaline and Beatrix to a faraway Academy (to school!)- but the road is long and fraught with peril.
– Control three characters across three lanes, coordinate their attacks and spells to defeat an incoming horde of enemies!
– Plan your route carefully on the randomly generated maps filled with surprises! Travel through merchants, spell vendors, treasure chests and other crossroad locations to boost your character’s powers… but be vary not to succumb to the darkness!
– A combination of turn-based and RTS game mechanics featuring easy-to-learn basics that are tough to master and evolve into frantic complexity. Discover new tricks and hidden features after hours of gameplay!
– Meet the epic band of heroes as the young and eager Rogue, joining the company of the wise monk Metacles and the giant-wrestling warrior Crux… and discover a band of long lost friends, such as the Anthropologist turned Mexican Wrestler, the ever-vigilant and paranoid Bodyguard, and many more!
– Unlock and collect hundreds of game-changing items and spells, boosting the heroes’ powers and making each run unique! 300+ spells, 200+ items, 13 regions, and 12 playable heroes!
– In roguelike fashion, die and try again! Each run is different due to randomized maps, spells, items, and enemies. With each level the length of gameplay increases, compounded by the peril of instant death, which forces the player to start over from the beginning.
file size: 1.06 GB
Has-Been Heroes (WIN)