Raxco PerfectDisk Server 14.0 Build 880 | 39.54 MB
Optimize your entire Home Server environment – including Windows Server 2012 Essentials, WHS 2011 and WHS v1 – so you can access your photos, music and videos quickly. PerfectDisk® Home Server speeds up processing times so your Home Server always runs like new.
– NEW! Up to 20% faster HDD and SSD optimization
– NEW! Optimize Windows Server 2012 Essentials, WHS 2011 & v1
– NEW! Increased flexibility in customizable scheduling
– NEW! Enhanced SSD reporting and recommendations
– Maximize streaming media performance
– Reduce back-up times
– Eliminate hard drive fragmentation
– Completely consolidate free space
– Bundle includes PerfectDisk 13 Pro Total Home License for connected PCs
Preconfigured to automatically optimize your digital life.
Optimize your entire Home Server environment so you can access your photos, music and videos quickly. PerfectDisk® Home Server speeds up processing times so your Home Server always runs like new.
Fragmentation Prevention with OptiWrite®
PerfectDisk’s new OptiWrite technology prevents most fragmentation on your drive before it occurs, which prevents your system from slowing down. OptiWrite detects when Windows is going to fragment files and intelligently redirects I/O to stop the fragmentation from occuring. System performance is maintained and the need to utilize CPU and Disk I/O resources to defragment files is greatly reduced. Because less defragmentation is needed, there is a direct benefit in the form of energy saved in both CPU usage and in the reading and writing to a disk. It saves users both in energy costs and in the time required to defragment a file system.
Intelligent Disk Optimization
For the limited fragmentation that can still occur, PerfectDisk’s patented SMARTPlacement optimization strategy optimizes disk drives according to your unique usage patterns. SMARTPlacement results in the most consolidated free space available, the elimination of most fragmentation before it occurs, and a reduced rate of fragmentation.
SSD Optimize is an optimization method for SSDs that focuses on free space consolidation without defragmentation of files. Solid State Drives are not affected by file fragmentation like traditional electromechanical disk drives. As such, it will leave files in a fragmented state while consolidating free space into large pieces.
Experience faster system start-up times with our proprietary boot file optimization. Improve start-up time by 20% or more.
Auto-Optimization for Complete Unattended Optimization
PerfectDisk’s exclusive StealthPatrol™ tab is used to set automatic fragmentation prevention and optimize your system when it isn’t busy. Auto-optimization affords you the flexibility to optimize your system when it is idle or when the Windows screensaver is active. Auto-optimization provides the flexibility to not run during certain periods of the day or when a user-defined application is running. No other defrag or optimization utility proves this level of flexibility.
Advanced Boot Time Defrag
An important factor in faster PC performance is a thorough boot time defrag. PerfectDisk’s advanced boot time defrag capability is able to defragment files that otherwise would remain fragmented such as the Windows pagefile.sys or the file system’s MFT (Master File Table) and provides the best boot time defrag operation.
Total disk defragmentation and free space consolidation
PerfectDisk offers the most comprehensive solution for defragmentation by optimizing virtually every file on the system, including the Master File Table (MFT), all NTFS metadata files, paging files, directories, and datafiles, and completely consolidating free space. And it does it all in a single pass. There’s also a Selected Files Defrag option that is useful for defragmenting very large files such as video files, rather than defragmenting the entire drive.
New S.M.A.R.T. monitoring capabilities monitor the status of physical drives. It generates warnings and alerts for hardware performance and reliability, helping you ensure you are aware of any potential hardware problems.
CPU and I/O – control Resource Throttling
Perfectdisk provides resource throttling capabilities to manage resource usage as efficiently as possible. I/O throttling allows PerfectDisk to run on very busy disks without imposing additional load on the disk. CPU throttling allows you to raise or lower the CPU priority at which it runs. PerfectDisk uses very minimal CPU resources in its standard processing.
What’s new in version 14.0 Build 880:
– Unable to save settings due to drive serial number issue fixed.
– Build 880 is the RTM release of the PerfectDisk 14 Business Editions – including Server, vSphere Guest, Hyper-V Guest, Business Professional and Enterprise Console.
– New Feature – Global Settings/Global Alert Settings/Log Alerts logs PerfectDisk generated fragmentation related alerts to the Windows Application Event log where they can be detected by monitoring programs. This new feature is available in all editions of PerfectDisk 14.
– New Feature – Thin Provisioned drive auto-detection added to PerfectDisk 14 Server, PerfectDisk 14 vSphere Guest and PerfectDisk 14 Hyper-V Guest.
– New Feature – Client Auto-Synch to PerfectDisk Console added to PerfectDisk 14 Server, PerfectDisk 14 vSphere Guest, PerfectDisk 14 Hyper-V Guest and PerfectDisk 14 Professional Business.
– New Feature – Enhanced integration with Citrix Servers added to PerfectDisk 14 Business Editions.
(1): Please use 7Zip/WinRAR/Universal Extractor to EXTRACT FILES
(2): run the setup
(3): Use the given keygen to activate
(4): Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Keygens, patches, Activators, Cracks, Loaders etc. are always scanned with Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Latest Version to Avoid Virus Issues. Different Anti-viruses may give different results