Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely (no data being sent to 3rd parties). tinyCam Monitor provides best value to customers. Buy now to get more features in future updates for free! More than 25 major updates per year with new features!
Listed as a featured app on Google TV in Android Market. View your security cams right from the sofa!
– Very intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
– Support for M-JPEG based devices of all major vendors (100+)
– 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, SONY, Sharx Security, LogiLink, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models)
– 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Loftek, Tenvis, Wansview, INSTAR, and more on the way!
– SSL support (https) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials
– 10 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras support
– Control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) enabled devices, i.e. Panasonic, Pixord, Vivotek
– Relay, LED control for some models
– Cyclic 24/7 video recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card. Video playback is under development.
– Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming and swipes for camera selection
– Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching
– Import/export settings to SD card or Dropbox service
– Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ)
– Native interface for Honeycomb tablets and Google TV
– Very CPU efficient
Still not amazed? How about these UNIQUE Features:
– The only app in the market which supports ON CAMERA MOTION DETECTION (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
– LAN SCANNER for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes only couple minutes to fully rescan your home network
– Audio real-time processing (SQUELCH) for using it as a baby monitor
– Power safe mode.
– Digital zoom and track on motion for live view.
– New in-app motion detection algorithm.
– ‘Keep Screen On’ option in App Settings.
– Multi-window support for Android N.
– Skip detecting any motion within 10 seconds if PTZ used.
– One finger zoom (Google Maps like).
– Fixed D-Link 403 issue.
– HW+ decoder improvements. It is now stable.
– Added Hacks section in App Settings – Developer Settings.